The development bank of Zambia has made a provision in its budget towards the cost of information, communication and technology (ICT) modernization project and intends to apply part of these funds to payments under the agreements (s) resulting from IFB :
DBZ now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the ICT modernization project as follows:
· Supply , delivery, installation and deployment of a consolidated front- end solution to development bank of Zambia
· Conversion of the development bank of Zambia current server room into modern data Centre.
Bidding will be conducted using open national bidding procedures
Preference will be applied
The margins of Preference will be as follows:
1. Citizen influenced companies – 4%
2. Citizen empowered companies – 8%
3. Citizen owned companies – 12%
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document from room 506, 5th floor, development house, development bank of Zambia, comer of chachacha road and katondo street, Lusaka. A mandatory pre-bid meeting and site visit shall be held on Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 at 10:00 hours in the board room of development house, development bank of Zambia.
Bids to be accompanied with a bid security of not less than 2% of the bid sum duly signed and sealed by guarantor (s)
Closing date is Friday, 29th November, 2013 at 10:00 hours.