Lafarge Zambia PLC I Zambia’s main cement producer with the production capacity of 1,230,000 MT in an ever growing domestic and regional market. Lafarge Zambia plc is a member of the Lafarge group which has over 68,000 employees in 64 countries and whose vision is to be the undisputed world leader in building materials.
Lafarge Zambia plc invites expression of interest from suitably qualified service providers for the tender for cement holding, handling and depot support logistics services in chingola, chililabombwe or kasumbalesa. Prospective service providers are therefore invited to collect the pre-qualification documents from head office in Lusaka along Lusaka-kafue road or ndola plant in ndola.
Prospect bidders are requested to submit their expression of interest together with the following:
· Completed pre-qualification questionnaire with all supporting documentation
· Company profile
· Company health and safety policy
· Detailed description of the warehousing facility on offer
· The contact details for key personnel
· Reference letters and contact details from companies whom they have offered similar services to before
· Any other information that the company feels is relevant and may qualify them.
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from the BU procurement manager, supply chain department, Lafarge Zambia plc, head office, plot 1880, kafue road p.o box 32639, Lusaka. Telephone number is +260 211 367 448
Closing date is Friday 13th December,2013.