- Industrial development corporation (IDC) has made a provision towards the cost of the construction of a perimeter Wall fence at the proposed Kabwe and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract.
- The scope of work is the standard construction of a perimeter wall fence, based on the bills of Quantities (BOQ) at Industrial Development Corporation.
- Industrial development corporation now invites bids from eligible contractors registered in Zambia with the national council for construction (NCC)
- Bidding will be conducted using the open national bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the public procurement Act of 2008 and public procurement regulations of 2011.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the Industrial Development Corporation, on 61 Independence Avenue, Prospect Hill, Lusaka.
The Telephone numbers are +260 211 843567 / 8 and + 260 967773007, respectively.
Bidding Documents can also be accessed on the Website; http:www.idc.co.zm
HOWEVER, TELEFAX OFFERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Bidding documents in English may be obtained from Industrial development corporation, 61 Independence Avenue, Prospect Hill, Lusaka upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Kwacha (K500.00)
- Industrial Development Corporation shall, in evaluating a bid, adjust the bid price in order to facilitate Preferential evaluation of a bid as follows:
For a citizen – influenced Company, by 4%
For a citizen – empowered Company, by 8%; and
For a citizen – owned Company, by 12%
- Sealed bids must be deposited in the tender box situated at the IDC reception, on 61 Independence Avenue, Prospect Hill, Lusaka on or before Friday, 13th October, 2017 at 14:30 hours local time and must be accompanied by a bid security of at least two 2 per (cent) for the bid sum. The bid security must be in the form of (a) a bank certified cheque or (b) a bank Guarantee or (c) Bid Bond issued by an Insurance bank acceptable to IDC. Late, faxed and electronic bids will be rejected. Bidders may use a bid securing declaration as an alternative to a bid security. Bids will be opened thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The will be a Mandatory Site on Wednesday, 27th September, 2017 at 14:30 hours local time at the proposed Kabwe textiles site in Kabwe. Prospective bidders are therefore, requested to meet at mulungushi Textiles of Zambia Limited main Entrance before proceedings to the site.
The Manager – procurement & supplies
Industrial Development Corporation
61 independence Avenue, Prospect Hill
P.O Box 37232
TEL: +260 211 843567 / 8 or 0967773007