TENDER FOR WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
The security and exchange commission (SEC) was established in 1993 pursuant to the enactment of the securities Act; of 1993. The SEC is responsible for the supervision and development of the capital markets in Zambia as well as the licensing, registration and authorization of financial intermediaries. Issues of debt and equity instruments and collective investment schemes.
- INVITATION FOR PROPOSALS: REF No. SEC/WEB/PB/PU/007/2016
The Securities and Exchange Commission intends to procure the services for Website Development and management.
- The detailed Tender Documents will be made available starting from Friday, 15th April 2016.
- Tender documents will be obtained from the Securities and Exchange Commission upon payment of non-refundable of K500.00.
- The bids must be deposited in the tender box at plot No. 3827. Parliament Road, Olympia, LUSAKA.
- ELECTRONIC OR TELEFAX BIDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- The closing date for the receipt of bids is Friday 13th May 2016 at 14:00 hrs. The bids will be opened soon after closing in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
- Bids receive after the time and date stipulated will not be accepted. For further information, please contact the undersigned:
The secretary and chief executive
Plot No. 3827 Parliament Road, Olympia