FHI 360 is a public health and development organization working to improve the lives of the world’s most vulnerable people. FHI 360 is currently running the Zambia Prevention, Care and Treatment Partnership 11 Bridge (ZPCT11B) project which is a 14-months HIV/AIDS project funded by the U .S Presidential Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through USAID. The ZPCT 11B works with the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Community Development Mother and Child Health to strengthen and expand HIV/AIDS related services in Central, Copperbelt, Luapula, Muchinga, Northern and North-Western Provinces. Fill 360/Zambia under the ZPCT IIB is seeking to engage experienced individuals and firms/organizations to conduct trainings in areas mentioned below. ZPCT IIB is inviting eligible individuals and firms/organizations to submit applications for consideration.
Firms should submit all the following mentioned;
- Organisational profile including Company Name, physical address and Contact/ Phone Numbers
- Articles of Association
- Must registered with Patent and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA) and Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)
- Evidence of 1 -2 years’ experience in training with reputable organizations
- Curriculum vitae of recognized trainers at Ministry of Health National Level in Male
Circumcision as stated below
- Latest Bank Statement for last six month
- Male Circumcision (MC)
The applicant should be;
- Bea health worker (Doctor, Licentiate, Clinical officer. Nurse) registered with the Health Professions Council of Zambia or General Nursing Council
- Trained and certified as a trainer in MC using the WHO/MoH/JHPIEGO training curriculum.
- Trained in clinical training skills (CTS) or by MOH/JHPIEGO
- Must have been actively involved in MC trainings in the last 1 -2 years.
- Must be ready to travel to any of the ZPCT IIB supported provinces to conduct male
Details for Submission
The request for proposal should be clearly marked “Request for Proposals for the provision of Trainings”, addressed to the Procurement Manager, Plot 2374, Farmers Village. ZNFU Complex, Tiyende Pamodzi Road, OFF Nangwenya Road, P O Box 320303, Lusaka, Zambia. Landline: +260.211.368190-9 x 58120., The proposals should be received on or before 20th February 2015 at 16:00 hours local time. TELEFAX AND/OR ELECTRONIC PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ONLY SHORTLISTED INDIVIDUALS AND FIRMS WILL BE CONTACTED