1. The Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA) has made a provision towards the cost of Cleaning Services to the ZPPA new office building and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this provision to cover eligible payments under the contracts for the same.
2. ZPPA now invites sealed bids from prospective Bidders to submit bids for the provision of Cleaning Services to ZPPA new office building on Sub stand 11790, off Alick Nkhata Road, Longacres, Lusaka.
3. Interested Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents from Room 20, Is‘ floor, at the Zambia Public Procurement Authority offices at Red Cross House, Los Angeles Boulevard, Lusaka.
4. Bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the Zambia Public Procurement Authority offices at Red Cross House, Los Angeles Boulevard, Lusaka, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Kwacha (K500.00) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency at the prevailing exchange rate, in cash or Bankers’ cheque.
5. The bids, should be appropriately bound, sealed and bold labeled accompanied by a “Bid-Securing Declaration” and clearly marked “PROVISION OF CLEANING SERVICES TO THE ZAMBIA PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY ON A ONE YEAR RUNNING CONTRACT- IFB NO. ZPPA/PU/ORD/001/15” must be deposited in the tender box on the 2nd floor at the Zambia Public Procurement Authority offices at Red Cross House, Los Angeles Boulevard, Lusaka on or before Friday 13th February, 2015 at 10:00 hours local time. Bids will be opened thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
LATE BIDS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
6. This invitation is a competitive bidding process, thus to evaluate your bid, the following areas will play a critical factor and they include:
· Staff experience and qualification;
· Firms experience in provision of cleaning services; and
· Understanding the services.
7. ZPPA shall, in evaluating a bid, adjust the bid price in order to facilitate Preferential Evaluation of a bid as follows:
· for a Citizen- influenced Company, by 4%;
· for a Citizen- empowered Company, by 8%; and
· for a Citizen- owned Company, by 12%, and
· Nationality of the bidder shall not be a condition for eligibility.
8. Prospective Bidders are invited to attend a Pre-Bid Conference on Tuesday, 27th January, 2015 at 14:30 hours in the
Conference Room of the Zambia Public Procurement Authority on the 2nd floor, Red Cross House.