- The ministry of gender and child development has received funding from ministry of finance under the budget provision for 2015 and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the funds towards payments under the contracts for the supply and delivery of motor vehicles.
- The ministry of gender and child development now invites sealed bids from eligible and bidders for the supply and delivery of (one) 1 No motor vehicle.
- Bidding will be governed by the government of the republic of Zambia’s eligibility rules and procedure and will be conducted through open bidding specified in the public procurement act of 2008 and the public regulations of 2011.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by the eligible bidders upon payment of nonrefundable fee of k500.00 or its equivalent in any freely convertible currency at the prevailing exchange rate, in cash or bank certified cheque.
- The bids must be deposited in the tender box in the foyer at the ministry of gender and child development , 2nd floor, new government complex , clearly marked “tender for the supply and delivery of 1 No 4/4 double cab motor vehicle –IFB no. MGCD/ORD/001/2015 on or before Friday 16th July, 2015 at 10:00 hours local time and must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration form. However, telegraphic and/or electronic offers will not be accepted.
- Bids delivery after the deadline for bid submission on the date stipulated above. Will be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder(s) the bids will be opened in the board/conference room 2nd floor, new government complex at the ministry of gender and child development on the same date soon after closing in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend.
- For further information
Acting/Head Procurement and Supply unit
Ministry of Gender and child Development
2nd floor, New Government Complex
For submission of bids
Ministry of Gender and child Development HQ
Tender box, foyer area
2nd floor, Government complex
Chiluya M. Zulu (MRS)
Acting Head – Procurement and supplies unit.
For/ Permanent secretary.