- Zambia Telecommunications Company Limited (Zamtel) has set aside funds for the supply and fitting of Tyres and Batteries and Wheel Balancing on a one year running contract and now invites sealed Bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply and fitting of Tyres and Batteries and Wheel Balancing on a one year running contract.
- Bidding will be conducted through Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2008 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2011, and is open to the following shortlisted suppliers as specified in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at Zamtel House, Corner of Church and Chilubi Roads, Lusaka, Telephone: 260-21-333159/333178, Fax: 0260 -21-256622, email: email@example.com. Bidding documents may also be accessed on the Zamtel website: zamtel.zm. There will be a pre-bid meeting on Thursday 26th February, 2015 at 15:00hrs at Zamtel House, main Boardroom, Zamtel, Lusaka.
- The bids will be evaluated based on the preferential procurement clause stated in the ZPPA circular No.2 of 2011 and Statutory Instrument No.36 of 2011 as follows:
- Citizen Influenced Company – by four percent
- Citizen Empowered Company – by eight percent
- Citizen Owned Company – by twelve percent
- Domestically Manufactured – by fifteen percent
Bidders must provide certification from the citizen economic empowerment commission to qualify for the above margins.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid closing and must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration. Bids must be properly bound, sealed and clearly marked “TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND FITTING OF TYRES AND BATTERIES AND WHEEL BALANCING ON A ONE YEAR RUNNING CONTRACT BASIS – ZT/F/TD/0003/2015″. Bids must be deposited in the tender box at Zambia Telecommunications Company Limited, 3rd Floor,Main board Room, Lamya House, Lusaka on or before 18th March, 2015 at 10:30 hours local time. The Bids received will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend.
HOWEVER,ELECTRONIC OR LATE BIDS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.