- The bank of Zambia has made a provision towards the cost of water proofing works and intend to apply part of the proceeding of this to provision to cover eligible payments under the contract for water proofing works.
- The bank of Zambia now invites sealed bids from eligible contractor’s registed with the national council for construction in category B, grade 3, 4 or 5 to tender for the water proofing works at bank of Zambia.
- Shortlisted bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the bank of Zambia 7th floor, annex building or Zambia regional office, buteko Avenue, Ndola upon payment of a non-refundable fee of five hundred kwacha (k (500.00) inclusive of VAT or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency at the prevailing exchange rate, in cash or Bankers cheque.
- Sealed bids clearly marked ‘’tender for water proofing works at bank of Zambia –boz/pms/onb/08/2015’’ must be deposited in the tender box situated on the 7th floor , annex building , bank of Zambia, Cairo road Lusaka on or before Wednesday 17th June 2015 at 10.00 hours local time and must be accompanied by a bid security of at least two percent of the bid sum or bid declaration form the bid security must be in the form of a bank certified cheque or (b)a bank Guarantee or (C) bid bond issued by an acceptable to bank of Zambia or bid securing declaring form duly signed by the company top management
Late. Faxed and electronic bids will be rejected tender will be opened thereafter in the presence of bidder who wish to attend
- The bank of Zambia shall in evaluating a bid, adjust the bid price in order to facilitate preferential evaluation of a bid as follows
For a citizen-influenced company, by4%
For a citizen-empowerment company, by 8%
For a citizen-owned company, by 12%
Prospective bidders are invite to attend a pre-bid conference on Wednesday , 27th may, 2015 at 14:30 hours local time in the procument maintainers conference room 7th floor annex building at bank of Zambia head office Cairo road Lusaka
Prospective bidders are reminded to bring with them identification cards to facilitate their entry into the bank.
Director –procument and maintenance services
Bank of Zambia 7 ht floor, Annex building
Po box 30080 lusaka